TRYPO Spring Concert!
Pre-Concert Activities from 5:00-6:30pm
Concert begins at 7:00pm!
- Telemann Viola Concerto (mvts. 1-2), featuring Marylene Gingras-Roy
- Appalachia Waltz by Mark O'Connor
- Selections from Janacek's Idyll for String Orchestra
- Ceili by Brett Abigana (Pittsburgh Premiere!), featuring four percussion soloists
- Bach Concerto for Violin and Oboe (mvt. 1), featuring Aaron Berger, Geoffrey Madge
- Verdi's Overture to La Forza del destino
- Hanson's Symphony No. 2 (mvt. 1)
- Debussy's "Fetes"
- Tango Royale by Till Meyn (Pittsburgh Premiere!)
See Spring Celebration for more information about the concert!
Tickets are free to download but are required. Click HERE to download tickets! In lieu of suggested donation towards ticket cost, please support TRYPO on TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2016 between 8:00am-11:59pm at Day of Giving and help us earn our $10,000 matching pool that has been provided by TRYPO's Board of Directors and Conductors!
For questions or more information, please e-mail TRYPO Staff or call 412-391-0526.
Come make music with us!
Early Audition weekend: May 14-15.
Regular Auditions: June 11-19.
Please see New Member Auditions to register and for more info.
Teachers' Notification List
Do you have a current or future student in TRYPO? Would you like to receive notifications about upcoming seating auditions, concerts, masterclasses, and incoming member auditions? We would like to be in better touch with our local teachers in order to help all of us better serve the young musicians of the region! Please see Teachers' Notification Registration Form to get on our mailing list!
New! Donate to TRYPO online!
We are pleased to announce that TRYPO has joined modern society and can now securely accept your generous online credit card donation here: TRYPO Storefront (Click on link, and then the orange "Donate to TRYPO" button at the top of the screen.) Thank you for supporting TRYPO!